Main content and commitments of Ukraine
According to the Association Agreement, the European Union requires Ukraine to improve the conditions for doing business.
Cluster 2 of the Subcommittee on Economics.
Responsible bodies in Ukraine
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- National Bank of Ukraine;
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine.
Systematical reviewing of regulatory acts in the fields of agriculture and food safety, construction, energy, transport and infrastructure, information technology and telecommunications.
Developing of the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Strategy for Ukraine up to 2020.
The state of adaptation of Ukrainian legislation and cooperation with the EU
- In the framework of cooperation of the parties active implementation of international programs / projects is being ensured:
- project “Strengthening member business organizations of small and medium-sized enterprises” to consolidate the potential of business associations;
- project “Support of the EU of Ukraine for the restoration of its economy: EU SURE technical assistance project” for development of economic development strategies, creation of 15 regional Business Support Centers and a loan guarantee instrument.
- a program to support the “green” modernization of the Ukrainian economy to obtain Ukraine's professional and organizational advice on energy efficiency issues;
- program of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology of Germany on the retraining of managerial personnel in Ukraine;
- the project of the EU Delegation in Ukraine and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of FORBIZ to create a better business environment;
- EU program “Competitiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises” (COSME). The Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine participates in the implementation of the EU Horizon 2020 program, which includes the “Small and Medium-sized Enterprises” direction.
At its meeting on May 24, 2017, the Government approved the Strategy for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Ukraine for the period up to 2020.
A Draft Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Approval of the Action Plan for Implementation of the Strategy for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Ukraine until 2020” was prepared.