On October 4, 2017, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted Resolution No. 759 On the Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
This document regulates the activities of the new Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
According to the Resolution, the Government Office coordinates the activities of the Executive bdies for the systematic planning and implementation of public policy measures in accordance with Ukraine's obligations in the field of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
One of the functions of the Office is also to evaluate the results of such activities.
The Government Office coordinates the activities of the Executive bodies on development and implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, as well as at the direction and control of political and political-military dialogue and practical cooperation with NATO and Member States of the North Atlantic Alliance.
The key tasks of the new Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration are:
- coordination of the adaptation process of Ukrainian legislation to European Union law (EU acquis) and NATO standards and recommendations;
- analysis of the involvement and use of international assistance aimed at supporting the implementation of tasks in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- development and implementation of strategies, programmes and other public information and communication documents in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- ensuring the transfer of the EU acquis into the Ukrainian language, updating the Glossary of terms acquis the EU;
- holding joint meetings of the Association of Ukraine – EU and the Secretariat of the Ukrainian part of such bodies;
- assessment of the performance of tasks in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
Career and social activities
Since March 2017, Olha has been the Director of the Government Office for Coordination of European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Prior to that, from April 2016 to February 2017, she worked as Deputy Head of the Service of the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine.
Since October 2007 she started her career in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine as a specialist of the 1st category of the Department of Organization and Planning of the Adaptation of the Legal Support to European Integration of the State Department for Adaptation of Legislation. Olha worked in different positions in the Department until April 2016.
Previously, from 2005 to 2007, she worked as a legal adviser.
In 2016, Olha was qualified as a specialist in Finance and Credit at the Odessa National University of Economics.
Prior to that, in 2008, she received a Master's degree at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, majoring in international law, received a specialization of an international lawyer, translator from English.
Earlier, in 2006, she received a Bachelor's degree in international relations, qualified as a specialist in international law at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
She was born on October 29, 1985 in Odesa.
tel..: (044) 256-69-94
tel.: (044) 256-60-05
tel.: (044) 256-72-60
Cooperation with EU in selected sectors of economy
tel.: (044) 256-69-65
tel.: (044) 256-65-18
Cooperation with EU in agricultural policy, consumer protection and technical regulation
tel.: (044) 256-64-34