Main content and commitments of Ukraine
Assistance in the approximation between the EU and Ukraine in the field of higher education, which proceed in the framework of the Bologna Process. Deepening of cooperation between the universities. Expanding the possibilities of the universities.
Cluster 4 of the EU-Ukraine Subcommittee on Economic and other Sector Cooperation of the Association Committee
Responsible bodies in Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Ministry of Youth and Sport of Ukraine
- Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine
- Reform and modernization of the higher education.
- Introduction of the international evaluation and monitoring practices of the university autonomy development and the higher education professionalization management.
- Mutual recognition of the academic and professional qualifications, diplomas and educational certificates.
- Strengthening the dialog on the systems of the secondary education and lifelong learning.
- Intensification of the international exchanges and cooperation in the field of non-formal education for youth, including the EU programmes, for example Erasmus+.
The state of adaptation of Ukrainian legislation and cooperation with the EU
- Law of Ukraine “On the Higher Education” regarding the transition to the three-level higher education system was adopted.
- Legal amendments concerning the recognition of non-formal education through the introduction of demands for the considering its results partly or in full was adopted.
- The Resolution of the Cbinet of Ministers “On approval of Procedure for confirmation of results of non-formal professional education of individuals for worker professions” was adopted.
- The Order of the Cbinet of Ministers “On approval of Action Plan for implementation of National Qualifications Framework for 2016-2020” was adopted.