Confirmation of the origin of product from Ukraine and receipt of a movement certificate EUR.1 are necessary to obtain a preferential access to the EU market in the frame of the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA).
Customs authorities of Ukraine issue a movement certificate EUR.1 since January 1, 2016, free of charge for each exported consignment of good from Ukraine to the EU countries. The validity period for a certificate is 4 months. The products that are exported to the EU Member States must meet the requirements of Protocol 1 to the Association Agreement for the rules of product origin.
Customs subdivisions of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine issue movement certificates EUR.1 for the goods originating from Ukraine that are exported to the EU countries according to the Procedure for Completion and Issuance of the EUR.1 Movement Certificate by the Customs according to the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU (approved by the Order of The Ministry of Finance of Ukraine № 1142 dated 18.11.2021).
This Procedure corresponds to the procedure in the EU countries and provides the simplification of export to the EU with the simultaneous strengthening of the exporter’s liability for the adequacy of data that required for the proof of the Ukrainian origin of the product.
A movement certificate EUR.1 allows the goods originating from Ukraine to use preferential trade conditions after they are moved to the territory of the EU – the benefits for the payment of customs duty are applied for them (look for the information on the EU import duty rates). A movement certificate EUR.1 is not required for obtaining the preferential access to the EU market in the following cases:
- the exporter obtains the authorized (approved) status;
- total invoice price of consignment does not exceed 6 000 Euros – in this case, the exporter by their own declares in the invoice declaration that the products originate from Ukraine;
- in the EU countries the goods are taxed with the zero import duty rate (with the exception of the clauses of Rules of Origin regarding cumulation and quotas).
You may find the following information on the web-site of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine:
- the procedure of issuance of a origin certificate EUR.1;
- the methodical recommendations on the processing and filling the graphs of the EUR.1 Movement (Origin) Certificate for the goods from Ukraine
- a pattern form of the EUR.1 Movement (Origin) Certificate for the goods from Ukraine, approved by the Agreement (download)
- the application form for the issuance of the EUR.1 Movement (Origin) Certificate for the goods from Ukraine (download)
- the list and addresses of customs divisions of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, responsible for the processing and the issuance of the EUR.1 Movement (Origin) Certificate for goods
Please contact by phone the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine to promptly solve the problematic issues concerning processing and filling of the EUR.1 Movement (Origin) Certificate for the goods from Ukraine:
or by email:
#Old Order of 18.11.2014 No. 1142 not valid since 23.01.2022 n the grounds of the Order of 20.11.2017 No. 950